14x20 Microwavable Comfort Heat Wrap & Cold Wrap
The Recovery Heating Pad & Cooling Pad is a large and flexible microwavable rice heating pad that helps to reduce muscle and joint pain, neck, back and shoulder pain, chronic pain, soothe sore muscles, calm anxiety and nerves, lessen inflammation and swelling, warm you when chilled and cool you when hot. You'll enjoy their large (14x20 inch) and flexible design as they easily drape, contour and wrap around your body to provide hot or cold therapy to all areas of your body including head, neck, shoulder, back, knees, wrists, ankles, and legs. Heat in a clean microwave for 1-3 minutes depending on your microwave strength. Or chill it in a freezer sealed in a ziplock bag.
Natural Joint & Muscle Pain Relief, Reduce Stress and Anxiety
Heat the Recovery Heating Pad and put it on your body. Feel the deep heat warm you as stiff joints and sore muscles melt into Ooohs and Ahhhs. Cool the Recovery Pad and experience relief as swelling, inflammation, fever and hot flashes are soothed into submission. The aromatherapy of Lavender is known to be calming and comforting, and to relieve stress, headache, and migraine. The Recovery Pad also doubles as a weighted pillow signaling the brain to release serotonin, which naturally calms and relaxes the body, promoting sound sleep, stress and anxiety relief.
Cordless Wireless Heating Pad
Heat or cool your body—not the environment—and save on energy costs. Your Recovery Pillow™ makes it easy to feel comfortable in your living room, your bedroom, and at work. It can keep you warm for at least half an hour without reheating.
The Recovery Heating Pad and Cooling Pad is designed to replace the conventional wired heating pad and plastic cold packs. Simply warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer. Our five channel design keeps the rice evenly distributed throughout the bag to allow for ultimate comfort and usability. The Recovery Pillow is plenty big and completely natural. Made with California-grown whole grain rice, local lavender from Bonny Doon Farm, and 100% cotton quilting fabric by Robert Kaufman from Los Angeles, California. Also available unscented.
Microwavable Heat WrapThe deep moist heat of the Recovery Heating Pad warms you up in the most comforting way. It’s perfect for releasing tension from tight muscles and joints; relaxing sore shoulders and hips; recovering from surgery; relieving stress; or simply making you warm and cozy. Heat in a clean microwave for 1-3 minutes depending on your microwave strength, or in the oven using an oven bag for 7-9 minutes at 375 degrees. Stays warm for 30 minutes or more.
Freezable Cooling WrapYour Recovery Cooling Pad will cool and soothe you where it hurts. It will calm your aches and pains. It eases inflammation, swelling, arthritis, tendonitis, wrist pain, heat exhaustion, hot flashes, injuries, and recovery from surgery. Seal the pillow in a Ziplock bag and store in the freezer for a few hours or overnight. Then remove it from the plastic bag and put it on your body, right where it hurts. Stays cold for 30 minutes or more.
The Benefits of Using the Recovery Heating Pad & Cooling Pad
- Hot Cold Therapy: Your Recovery Pillow can be used hot or cold–it can be reheated or refrigerated over and over again.
- Pain Relief: Get relief from headaches, backaches, isolated pains, chronic pain, menstrual cramps, swollen joints, sore muscles, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chills from chemotherapy, sprains and strains.
- Comfort: Heat or cool for immediate cozy warmth or comforting coolness. Use at night to relax and fall asleep with ease.
- Cold Compress: Use in place of uncomfortable ice packs and frozen peas. The Recovery Pillow is just the right temperature to put directly onto your skin–it won’t sting or stick to you. And the cotton is soft and flexible.
- Lavender Scented: this fragrant herb is known to be calming and comforting, and to relieve stress, headache, and migraine. Also, lavender commonly used to reduce anxiety, depression, mental exhaustion, and insomnia just to name a few.
- Weighted Comfort Pillow: Studies have shown that deep pressure touch from a weighted pillow releases serotonin, nature’s “feel-good” hormone. Depression, anxiety, aggression, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Bipolar Disorder all have a common link: low serotonin levels. The soft pressure from a weighted pillow signals the brain to release serotonin, which naturally calms and relaxes the body, promoting sound sleep and stress relief. Deep pressure touch has been used successfully to calm both children and adults with Sensory Integration Disorder (SID), autism, Rett Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD (Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), PTSD and Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Natural Pain Relief, Natural Stress & Anxiety Relief
- Anti-Stress Microwavable Comfort Wrap
- Cordless Portable Heating Pad
- Heat Wrap for Menstrual Cramp Pain Relief
- Heated Back Wrap & Body Wrap
- Heated Neck Wrap
- Hot Flash Relief
100% Recyclable! The Ultimate Eco-friendly Product
When you've reached the lifespan of your Recovery Pillow, simply cut open the fabric bottom and place the rice contents in the compost or Green Bin. The 100% cotton fabric will decompose when disposed of in your normal trash bin. And the ziplock bag itself is reusable and recyclable. Feel good about purchasing or gifting a Recovery Pillow because it is 100% recyclable and the carbon foot print use to hand make this product is minimal, especially when compared to the electric heating pad. In fact, our goal is to replace the plastic, wired heating pad that is made out of the USA with our Recovery Pillow which is made right here in California. In a small way, we help to bring manufacturing back to the USA by creating home-based jobs here in Santa Cruz County.